Followers

Monday, 22 June 2015

I've Got The Blues


If you are someone who follows the Lakme Fashion Week, you would have definitely come across the chic brand, Love From India! Their designs range from western wear to \fusion to Indian kurtis etc. Such variety! Glance through their website and I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Tons of options for dresses, tunics, shirts, kurtis and even capes and beach cover ups!! 
Love From India - LFI brings to life the beauty and energy of India in the form of easy to wear, trendy and world class fashion wear. Their tunic line is designed for every day use, that’s both, easy-going and fashionably stylish. With designs that are young, contemporary and trendy, LFI is the ideal choice for women of all ages. 
They have a wide range of options for fabrics as well which includes prints on cotton silk and cotton viscose, amongst other fabrics that are not only refreshing to wear, but feel great on the skin. Every product conforms to international standards of manufacturing, with an assurance of unmatched quality and finish.
What's their USP? They manage most of the processes in-house, like weaving, printing to stitching final product. this gives them better control over quality and they can ensure that every LFI garment is not only designed beautifully, but created with the highest manufacturing standards and garment care.


Recently I had the chance to collaborate with the brand and pick a piece from their collection. I had to go with a piece from their LFW collection by Nidhi Agarwal & Jayesh Khatri. I picked a beach cover up, which I planned on using on my trip to Goa which I never wore at the beach there coz I felt so lazy to change or dress up or even MOVE haha! But, this was such a versatile piece and this is how I styled the cover up for a casual day out for a brunch with my friends back home in Pune!




















Top/ Cover Up: Love From India -Sold Out Get Similar
High Waist Pants: Sriram Arcade, Kolkata
Heels: Designed & Custom Made by Fermah Shoes
Clutch: Pune Streets
Sunnies: Mg Road, Pune

Hope you enjoyed my casual rendition of this cover up!
Till next time!
Lots of Love,
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita